On the latest episode of Digital Trends Live, hosts Greg Nibler and DT senior writer Parker Hall discuss the Facebook developers convention, the rollout of Impossible Burgers to Burger Kings nationwide, Marriott’s plan to compete with Airbnb, DT’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide, and more.
Later in the show, Nibler welcomes Janet Scardino, the CEO of Comic Relief USA, to talk about Red Nose Day 2019, and how Comic Relief USA is utilizing new streaming platforms to help end child poverty.
Kim Wetzel, DT’s Smart Home editor, then joins the program to chat about using DT’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide to find the perfect gift for your mom for Mother’s Day, whether she’s a coffee connoisseur or a marathon runner.
Finally, Eric Futoran, CEO of Embrace, talks about the common pitfalls of mobile app performance for developers, and how Embrace sets up mobile apps for success.
- Digital Trends Live: Stadia’s launch, Facebook’s meme app, Apple Event
- Digital Trends Live: Made By Google wrap-up, Fortnite Chapter 2, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Apple’s new AirPods, fresh Uber Eats features, and more
- Digital Trends Live: NASA’s all-female space walk, Apple AirPods Pro, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Facebook’s new Portal, self-driving Ubers go to Dallas