On the latest episode of Digital Trends Live, host Greg Nibler welcomes Nicole Raney, managing editor of The Manual, to discuss the top tech topics of the day, including a Microsoft/Sony cloud gaming collaboration, a look a the Galaxy S10 5G, the foldable Motorola Razr, and spectacular news for those who want to get punched in the face by a robot.
Mobile Editor Julian Chokkatuu joins us from New York to talk with Leilei Shinohara, vice president of research and development for RoboSense, to discuss the role of LiDAR technologies in autonomous vehicles.
Chokkatuu then welcomes Kyle Kiang, general manager of OnePlus North America, to discuss the company’s latest flagship phone, the OnePlus 7 Pro.
Ken Yeung, technology editor at Flipboard, joins the show for another installment of Tech Briefs, where we review what happened this week in tech.
Nibler then chats with Alex Yang, co-founder and chief operating officer at Tuya Smart, a company that licenses the A.I. tech for many smart devices on the Internet of Things.
- Digital Trends Live: Tech in politics, AMC streams, Dell XPS 13, and more
- Digital Trends Live: HBO Max, Samsung’s flip phone, Lightyear One, and more
- Digital Trends Live: 16-inch MacBook Pro, Facebook Pay, flying motorcycles, and more
- Digital Trends Live: Made By Google wrap-up, Fortnite Chapter 2, and more
- Digital Trends Live: NASA’s all-female space walk, Apple AirPods Pro, and more